1. Add a few pieces of confetti to the bottom of your soap mold.
2. Melt the glycerin in a glass measuring cup in the microwave for 30 seconds. Continue heating for 10 seconds at a time until completely melted.
3. If you are using soap fragrance, now is the time to add it to the measuring cup.
4. Pour the melted glycerin into the soap molds and sprinkle more confetti on top.
5. Allow the soap to cool and solidify for about 40 minutes. Remove the soaps from the mold and enjoy! 6. Variation: If you prefer, you can leave out the confetti and use soap dyes to tint the clear glycerin and make colored soaps instead!
Metcalfe county public library
206 Education Way. Suite 2. PO Box 626 Edmonton, KY 42129 (270)432-4981 Fax: (270)432-5966 firstname.lastname@example.org